Saturday 20 March 2010

Seed sowing and Freebies



My plan today was to spend all afternoon at the allotment, digging and planting up my 1st early potatoes but at it has been raining in sunny Berkshire for about 24 hours these plans were well and truly scuppered! During the past week I have been sowing more seeds, carrots, spring onions, peppers, chillies and cucumbers all grown in either pots or modules. However despite the awful weather today I did get some good news - my free dig in seeds arrived, basil, salad, carrot, french bean and courgette which I will so a few of each this year. I also got my free daily mail strawberry plants, six lovely healthy plants.

1 comment:

  1. The weather yesterday scuppered my allotment plans too. It's brightened up today though so I might get something done afterall.

    ReplyDelete